We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Help with Layering

I am just now learning how to use the cricut design space. Im having a very hard time with an image i want to put on our shirts. I have watched a ton of youtube videos and I just cant seem to figure it out. It will have 4 colors. I have tried several times to layer it but I still cant get it down. Can someone please help me? Thanks!

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,323
    @KatieK - welcome to the MAKE THE CUT! software forum, where we support users of the software Make The Cut!, not Cricut Design Studio. Since Design Studio is a very primitive software and lacks a lot of basic functionality, you might find it more rewarding to use a software called Sure Cuts A Lot (MTC is not being actively supported), and then you can export your work to an SVG file to upload to Design Studio for cutting. That's about as useful as that program gets, LOL!!

You might also want to check out forums that are specifically for Cricut cutters and Design Studio.