We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

bulletin board boarders svg files

CroppyCatCroppyCat Member Posts: 104
DOes anyone know where I can get bulletin board svg files? Thanks

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,554
    Hi CroppyCat.  I'm not 100% on what you want.  The title says bulletin board boarders but the message says bulletin board svg files.  So, here's a suggestion that works for either, or even a combination of both. :) 

Probably the first place to start would be Google.  You can search for specific types of files in the Images menu.  For instance, type in "bulletin board border svg" (without the quotes) and press Enter.  If you didn't do it already, click "Images", which should be directly below where you typed what you want to find.  Now you should have a bunch of images on the screen.  You can be sure it is searching for svg files by clicking the "svg files" bubble.  You can also choose other formats, such as cut files, border clip art, etc.  Those bubbles are binary, meaning they are either on or off.  If you have two or more selected, i.e.; "On", they will all affect your search.  Using one or two modifiers should be more than adequate.  Just click them to turn them on, or off.

You'll come across quite a few really nice files when you search Google like this.  Many sites are hidden within Google's immense catalog.  Have fun!