We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Reaching out for some help

editoreditor Member Posts: 2
edited July 25 in General
Hello,
My name is Vicente Alvarez. I'm an architecture student at UCV (Universidad Central de Venezuela). I'm in great need of using the full popup card studio software for a project that may grant me a scholarship to study abroad, however, i can't afford the license. My country (Venezuela) is going through a hard period of economical and financial distortions, specially regarding exchange rates, which makes 80$ a very large amount of money. To put it in perspective, minimum wage here is less than 4$ (a month). Because of this I wonder if I could maybe borrow a license, get a discount or anything on those lines that could allow me to fully use the software for a period of 2 years.
Anyway, I wish you all well, and hope you can help me in this regard.
Thank you.

Post edited by editor on

Comments