We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

System and Purchased Fonts

KIYPRICEKIYPRICE Member Posts: 1
Have anyone else had any issues using the system fonts or purchased fonts with this new update? I am using windows 7 and have been since I got the Cricut Explore Air and received a message stating that  Design Space is not working with the Windows 7 optimally and suggested that I upgrade my operating system.

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,218
    Welcome to the Make The Cut (MTC) software support forum. MTC is a 3rd party software program that works with a variety of cutters, but not directly with the Cricut cutters. As a result, you will not find many Cricut users here to assist with specific Cricut related questions.  ;) The best place to find support for the Cricut brand is unfortunately primarily through Facebook Groups  now as Provocraft did away with their support forum several years ago. Unfortunately, if you don’t do Facebook, you don’t have much other options beyond contacting PC directly. 😔

That all said, if you do a google search, you should find information that indicates that PC has in fact eliminated support for Windows 7 with their program. This is probably in part do to the fact that Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 in 2015, but the OS is still covered by extended support until January 14, 2020. Which means, Windows 7 is becoming obsolete and you may need to consider upgrading in order to continue for your program(s) to continue to work as needed.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)