We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How do I get the cut.

When I hit send the auto blade goes all the way to the left and is not cutting on the material. How do I get it to move to the material I need to cut?

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,222
    Welcome to the Make the Cut 3rd party software forum.  MTC works with a variety of different cutters.  You have not given us much information to go on in order to help you out.  We need a little more detail.  Are you using MTC software with your cutter?  What cutter are you using? The more detail you provide, the better someone can assist you - even if it is to point you to another source depending upon the software and cutter being used.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)