We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Inkscape and Unsupported SVG

rogermswrogermsw Member Posts: 1
Have Circut explore air 2, having created a simple SVG image in Inkscape every time I try and upload the image I get the same error 'Unsupported SVG'.  This is regardless of which format I save it in (inkscape SVG, Plain SVG or Optimised SVG) none work. I can view the SVG's in other programs with our any problems.. 
The Air 2 is only a few days old and I'm working with windows so I can see no reason why I cannot upload... HELP!

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,303
    @rogermsw - welcome to the Make The Cut! forum where we support the users of the software Make The Cut! software and its supported cutters. The Circut is not supported. You need to contact a Cricut specific forum for help. Start with the Cricut home page and click the support link. Good luck.