We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Zing Air cutting on part of the mat and not at all on other parts of the mat.

joaniemsjoaniems Member Posts: 91
I am not new to my zing air. I have been cutting with it for about 5 years. All of a sudden I needed to use a lot of pressure to cut. Never have I used 125 on my zing. I thought I needed a new blade. Once I put a new blade in it cut only one of the three items on the mat. The one that cut was perfect. Out of the other two, one barely and the third not at all. I believe it might have something to do with the part the make the blade move up and down. Not sure what it's called. Please give me some feedback on this issue. Do you know what the part is called? Can it be fixed? Help I'm in the middle of a big job? Thank you for any help. 

Answers