We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Registration number [Resolved]

Tugs3Tugs3 Member Posts: 4
edited June 10 in Resolved Issues
Can someone please help me!
I have had to reinstall Make-the-Cut on a new computer but have lost my registration number. I have tried to retrieve it by using the link set up for this but never get an email with the info. I have also emailed the company and left a voicemail. I cannot think of any other way to do this. Any suggestions.
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• Tugs3Tugs3 Member Posts: 4
    I have also tried to get the registration number by submitting a ticket.

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,362
    @Tugs3 - be sure to check SPAM and or JUNK email folders. Be sure you used the same email address that you used when you purchased and registered the software initially.

Do you still have access to the old computer? you can find out your reg number from it.

Other than that, I can summon up Bryan. @SBryanW
    I don't have access to the old computer and I have checked both the SPAM and JUNK email folders. 
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,541
    edited June 7
    If you click of this >  https://forum.make-the-cut.com/profile/SBryanW  < that should display Bryan's Profile page where is listed his email address 
    include the name and email you used to originally register make the cut 

I think bryan of works part time helping out with support so it may take several days to receive a reply 
    Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,223
    If you click of this >  @SBryanW ; < that should display Bryan's Profile page where is listed his email address 
    include the name and email you used to originally register make the cut 

I think bryan of works part time helping out with support so it may take several days to receive a reply 
    Just to clarify, last I knee, Bryan volunteered his time to help with support. He did it around his real full time job. Also, last I heard the ticketing system was broken and never been fixed so reaching out to Bryan via email is the best way to get help IF he is still doing so.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
    Thank you for your help. I emailed Bryan and within a day I had my number. Again, thank you. 

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,223
    Glad Bryan was able to help you get it sorted.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)