We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Scanning &resizing

huntfhuntf Member Posts: 1
I have just purchased a scan n cut 350 for the Express purpose of die-cutting out putz or glitter house plans. The main problem with most of these plans are not in the same scale and I would like to make all my models roughly the same size, I am wondering if using the scanning feature if you can scale up or down when inputting or do I have to do it ahead of time

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,274
    @huntf - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum, where we support the software  Make The Cut! and the cutters that MTC cuts to. Yours in not one of them.

You will need to get yourself a Brother SNC Software User Manual, the answer to that question, which is a relatively basic function, should be in that User Manual. Oh, no User Manual, probably best to post your question on a Brother cutter software specific forum. Start here: https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support