We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How do I go about making something like this?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to space words around an image like this with my Cricut Explore Air 2. Please help!

Answers

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,212
    Welcome to welcome to the Make The Cut software support forum. It is not a generic cutting forum. Plus, it does not work directly with your machine. (It will export SVG files.) As a result, there are not many, if any, here using that machine.  Unfortunately, Provocraft got rid of their User Support forum several years ago. As a result, your best bet is to find a Facebook support group for your cutter brand. Good luck.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,515
    Inkscape has a Text > flow to frame, function
    I not used it much but it appear to be heading in the right direction
    There probably youtube videos

really quick and example 
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files