We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

circut not cutting circle correctly

yamichellencayamichellenca Member Posts: 1
I am print then cutting with my circut.
Why is my end circle(black) have the white outline after cut.
Is there something i'm doing wrong? It doesn't seem like the circut is recognizing the full circle. In some parts, it's cutting outside the circle leaving partial white.
Is there a calibration I need to do? Do the circles have to be aligned perfectly in Design space. I'm printing and cutting 20 at a time on the Avery sticker paper.
Any help would be great :)

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,197
    @yamichellenca - my old Cricuts never cut a circle properly either. I think its a flaw in some of the machines. Welcome to the MAKE THE CUT! SOFTWARE forum, where we assist users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutter. Cricut cutters are not supported.

You need to contact the Support team at Cricut and get them to resolve your issue. It's a technical issue with the cutter.