We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Which Drawing tablet to get?

yuanmieyuanmie Member Posts: 1
edited June 20 in Off Topic

Hello I need your help! I have been drawing for a while but on regular paper and now I want to move over to digital drawing since there are so many things you can create that is not manageable otherwise and I wonder which tablet would be best for me? I mainly want to draw humans and mythical creatures but also manga in naruto, one piece style, but also general things like objects.

I hear quite a few people recommend the cheap XP-Pen DECO 03 graphics Tablet for this "style" but I dont know if you think another tablet version is better.

I am going to buy a drawing program like Paint tool sai or opencanvas for this too. only got Gimp for now.

Thank you for your time I really appreciate it. 

Joel

Post edited by Gabe on

Comments