We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

pricing

stevelytstevelyt Member Posts: 2
it say on your site i can buy both popup studio and make the cut for $99 (about £70) when I go to buy the product it says it will cost £100 pounds, why is this happening, I have left 2 support tickets but have had no response, I have been adviced to contact SBryanW for an answer

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,222
    To get Bryan's attention, you will need to add [email protected] sign in front of his user name like this @SBryanW.  You can also go to his Profile and send him a Private message.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,343
    @stevelyt - pricing is converted based rates provided by the shopping cart, which in turn get their rates likey from an exchange range from a previous day. Today from my part of the world, Canada, when I use GBP, the price for you today is 83.72 GBP. Buying and selling rates for exchange are very different!!!
  • stevelytstevelyt Member Posts: 2
    edited January 29
    @SBryanW is there a problem witih the bundle price , its not working for me , I want to charge £100 for the bundle , and not thr around £75 pounds at the current exchange rate
    thanks in advance

Post edited by Gabe on
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,292
    @stevelyt - It is because MyCommerce will charge the appropriate tax(es) for your location.  In your case, that would at least include Value Added Tax (VAT) which I believe is 20% in the United Kingdom.  With the current exchange rate from MyCommerce, the cost before taxes would be 83.72 GBP.  Adding the VAT brings it to 100.46 GBP.

Bryan
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!