We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cricut Explore one double attachment

Tamlynn126Tamlynn126 Member Posts: 1
Can I buy another thing to hold blade/pen for my Cricut Explore one? Or does it just come with one because I can only do one function at a time.

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,222
    Welcome Tamlynn to the Make the Cut software support forum. Make the Cut is a 3rd party software program that works with a variety of cutters but it does not work with the Cricut Explore or other Cricut cutters.  However, yes you can purchase other holders for your machine to use with your cutter even though it can only do one function at a time.  You can purchase them anywhere Cricut items are sold usually.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • FabiolaBettleyFabiolaBettley Member Posts: 6
    You may ask it from the Customer Support Services because they can give you the best suggestion.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!