We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

When file is transferred it changes dashed lines to cut lines

I am ever so frustrated when I preview file it is correct when I pull into brother canvas it is fine and then when transferred to my scan ncut 2 it replaces some of the dashed lines with solid cut lines please help before I lose my mind.

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,137
    @mhbginger - welcome to the Make The Cut! software support forum. This forum supports the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters - cutters that can cut from Make The Cut! Yours is not one of them. You need to find or source a support group for the Brother cutter software, as that is where the problem is. We cannot help you here, although someone who uses the same software as well as Make The Cut! may venture along here at some point. Start with the Brother website:

https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support