We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Registration code

I am trying to register make the cut on my new computer. When the screen comes up for entering the registration code I have used copy and paste to input the number. The accept button does not change so I cannot get it to accept. I also tried to enter manually. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Sheila owns a Zing and Cameo

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,525
    edited December 2018
    Are you entering a Registration code or Pin Number ?

The accept button remaining grey out usually means the code does not match the requirements for a valid code

ensure you are not including a blank space when you copy/paste the code

Registration code for make the cut begin with MTC follow by maybe about 30 characters (from memory)

are you on a Windows machine Or Mac
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • ssmithssmith Member Posts: 606
    Thank you! I was entering the registration code for PCS instead of MTC. I requested registration numbers for both programs and received the same number in both responses. It didn't click with me that the prefix would be different. Luckily I found the MTC registration from my original order as my email had changed. Now to get my computer to recognize my cutter.  
    Sheila owns a Zing and Cameo
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!