We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Problem with Scan N Cut Canvas workspace and text [Resolved]

WolfieWolfie Member Posts: 2
edited November 23 in Resolved Issues
Hi all I'm a newbie and not really a crafter. At times I have to help my disabled daughter with her card making. The problem we are having is with text created in Scan N Cut Canvas. My daughter creates the text, but on transfer to her Brother CM900 selecting the Draw function nothing happens, so have to select the Cut function instead, of course this creates double lines for each letter. This as only come about with the last update to CanvasWorkSpace. Previously we could select either cut or draw in CanvasWorkSpace prior to transferring to the CM900. I have followed tutorials for printing text i.e Transfer FMC files via the internet, this works Ok, but but after saving to the CM900 pressing the the draw button has no effect, whereas the Cut button will work, albeit after two attemps of depressing the cut button.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Harry
Post edited by Gabe on

Answers