We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Masks next set 8

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,405
Hi Folks, here's another of my Masks series, masks/next set8. Only one more to go after this one. Screenshots - link in my signature
Just thought I'd let you know what I am up to and what is in the pipeline! Now that the Force and me are talking again (blade holder had a mare) I have a load of stuff to proto type for basic sets ups they include contra fold cards, sliding cards and pocket type cards for starters - I've also started to revamp a series for the Zodiac in each of the twelve categories. They will include cards, bookmarks, doily and boxes. So as you can imagine I am very busy doing stuff.
Hope you like what you see - photos of any projects that you do would be lovely to see. I'm curious as to how much gets used.
Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.