We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Video help Needed- no offense intended

eileen2018eileen2018 Member Posts: 4
Thank you for directing me to your  high quality Vimeo listings for PCs for beginners which I could only find on thiis forum. I just want to point out that I found this software and am very excited about its capabilities. However, please note that after you purchase the PCS and make the cut bundle on the web site it refers you  to  links for videos that are out of focus on YouTube and Vimeo. It was only after I registered on this site that I was  finally able to find the better quality videos through your weekly seminars that you mentioned.  Suggestion:  perhaps the PCs website should direct  purchasers to these weekly seminars in the Learning Center on the PCs website when you purchase the software. 

As to my cutter, I have the silhouette curio designer plus, which should import SvG files.  I assume the Make the cut  purchase was not necessary.   Again, no intention to ruffle feathers, just hope to learn. Thanks again.

Comments