We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

window 10 One Drive & MTC files

Does anyone use One drive for file storage to be able to reach from any of your devices? I Just did get all my MTC files copied over to it. Only it's not showing what the file is, only MTC logo. I do have the viewer installed and can see files in my documents folder just fine. Hope this is clear.

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,025
    @Bren53 - OneDrive is a cloud storage that you don't own, which means you don't have much when it comes to controlling things there. You won't be able to install the required MTC file viewer plugin on OneCloud that enables you to preview MTC project files on your computer. You would have to petition OneDrive to make it available, just like they have for more global file types like Word documents, Excel documents, etc.
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,510
    edited October 22
    Since you also have the files on your computer, you could do a screen shot of the thumbnails and store that on a flash drive so that you can look at the thumbnails easily when you want to download a particular file from OneDrive, when you're not on your home computer.  The screen shot would just be a picture of what the thumbnails look like with the name of the file.  You'd be able to see what you want, but you'd have to download the file from OneDrive after you've gotten the right file name.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,025
    The screenshot could be stored on OneDrive along with the MTC files. =)
  • CraftyGirlCraftyGirl Member Posts: 508
    @Bren53 If you sync your MTC files to your devices and have the viewer installed, they will show up. You have to use medium icons or larger. Since the viewer isn't written for phone operating systems, you won't be able to see them. You can select which folders to sync locally.