We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What do I do if it’s not registering my cricut explore one is on?

zirianszirians Member Posts: 1
I just bought my cricut explore one today, so excited I tried setting up, but my computer will not install my cricut. The cricut software works but it keeps telling me that I have to power it on and plug it in... but it already is. Anything helps!

Answers

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,150
    Welcome to the Make the Cut and Popup Card Studio software support forum. They are 3rd party software programs that work with various cutters but not yours directly.

my best advice is since you just purchased your cutter, you contact Provocraft’s support directly for assistance. You can find their contact information on their website, good luck.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)