We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

transfer pop up card studio to new computer

My laptop broke and I had to get a new one.  UGGGGHHHHH.   It has been a NIGHTMARE reinstalling everything.  I cannot find where to install my PCS that I paid for and I don't remember the key.  I am sure I wrote it somewhere but HA if I know where.
HELP PLEASE
Chris

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,025
    @cprn44 - go here:

http://popupcardstudio.com/TryDemo.aspx - download and install the program

Then go here:

http://popupcardstudio.com/Support.aspx and complete the lost registration request.
  • cprn44cprn44 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for that.  I did it several days ago.  Any idea how long it takes them to get back to one?  I would REALLY like to use my MTC and PCS
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,025
    No idea how long it takes, since it's volunteers that run things...is the email address you gave them the same one you would have used when you registered? Did you look in your SPAM/JUNK folder?

We can try getting @SBryanW and @Gabe attention.
    I gave them the email that I used when I got both programs and the one I use now.  I no longer have ANY access to my prior email.
    It's not in my spam folder.  I cannot use ANYTHING that I have saved  in both programs as I don't have the registration #'s.  This is SO frustrating

Ok, I posted on @SBryanW ; and pleaded with him to send me my registration #'s.  If I don't hear from him, then I will reach out to @Gabe.
    Thanks for the help.  I have a TON of stuff that is saved to both programs.
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,355
    Usually if you can provide the details relating to the purchase and or registration of the program for example the your name , email address you used your code can be found in the system
    As support is performed on a voluntary basis sometimes it can take a few days to get to your request

To others this is a important reminder to ensure you keep you registration code recorded in a safe place

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
    I did provide those details to the support people.  It SAYS it takes 24-48 hours.  I usually have the #'s in a safe place but it's been 8 years and the emails came to my old email which I have absolutely NO access to now.
    But TRUST me, I WILL print them out and keep them with important papers.
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,510
    cprn44 said:
    Ok, I posted on @SBryanW ; and pleaded with him to send me my registration #'s.  If I don't hear from him, then I will reach out to @Gabe.
    Thanks for the help.  I have a TON of stuff that is saved to both programs.
    Unfortunately, my role here is "volunteer forum moderator".  I don't do anything on the business side of things.  For that a private message to Bryan (SBryanW) would be the best thing, if you don't get an answer to a support ticket. Also, if you click his name it should take you to his forum profile, which would list his non-forum email address, so that is another way you might be able to reach him.
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,288
    @cprn44 - I have responded to you via email.  Please let me know if you need anything else.

Bryan