We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Balloon Time in Albuquerque

PennyPenny Member Posts: 2,129
edited October 5 in Off Topic
Just wanted to share with our group. Saw this out our window this while talking on the phone. It went right past our house and landed 2 streets up from us. What a sight to see first thing in the morning!! @SBryanW thought you would enjoy this.
Penny in Albuquerque, NM "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien

Comments

• Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,098
    I love the skies of NM this time of year. We lived in Los Alamos for 10 years! Miss it...
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,990
    Sadly Bryan hasn't signed in since August :(
  • PennyPenny Member Posts: 2,129
    Liz_A said:
    Sadly Bryan hasn't signed in since August :(
    I thought he hadn't been on for a while. Still missing the Tuesday night videos. Was hoping he would be out this way some year for the Balloon Fiesta. SusanBluerobot has came to the fiesta this year. We are going to have lunch on Tuesday. 
    @Penny - that is awesome, give her a hug from me!!
    Liz_A said:
    @Penny - that is awesome, give her a hug from me!!
    I will. Hopefully she has a good visit. We are having some winds coming in so not sure if the balloons will be able to lift off tomorrow.
  • SandyMcCSandyMcC Member Posts: 7,388
    You got great photos!  So beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Sandy McCauley
    Cutting with KNK Force, Maxx Air, Zing Orbit
    Need help with your KNK? Visit this link: http://knkusa.com/contact/
    Over 90 free MTC videos: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
    Latest KNK / MTC User Manuals: http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/user-manuals/
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,325
    Great Photos
    Anyone Been Ballooning ?
    Would have to be an amazing experience 

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
    Great Photos
    Anyone Been Ballooning ?
    Would have to be an amazing experience 

Never have. Would love to but I do not like heights. I fell 3 stories one time and that did it for me.
    Once, a very long time ago! We had to get up in the middle of the night to be there to launch very early in the morning. Someone told me that there are only 8 balloons left in the whole of our province...used to be that you would see a dozen or more early in the morning coming up out of our river valley. Very cool!
    Liz_A said:
    Once, a very long time ago! We had to get up in the middle of the night to be there to launch very early in the morning. Someone told me that there are only 8 balloons left in the whole of our province...used to be that you would see a dozen or more early in the morning coming up out of our river valley. Very cool!
    Oh yes, I remember getting up "early". They had to cancel the launch today. Too high of winds in the upper atmosphere. Last night they had to cancel the Balloon Glow due to surface winds. Looks like it will not be the best year for our balloon fiesta this year. We have about 500 plus balloons here each year. I love seeing the Special Shapes. They are so neat.
    Yes I love the shaped balloons too!
    @Liz_A ;  Just wanted to let you know that we had lunch with Susan and her husband. Had a wonderful time. I told her that you said Hi and for me to give her a big hug from you. They are having a good time. The weather here has not been the best for our balloon fiesta but they are still enjoying it. They went up in a balloon ride on Sunday. Susan said it was on her "Bucket List." 
  • SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,184
    Had the most wonderful afternoon meeting up with Penny and her husband. Must have been good as the restrau t was cleaning up around us and we were still there 45 minutes after closing time.
    Bye for now, Susan [email protected] | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
    @Liz_A hello thank you for sending hugs
    Bye for now, Susan [email protected] | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!
    > @Crazy_Mr_Zing said:
    > Great Photos
    >
    > Anyone Been Ballooning ?
    > Would have to be an amazing experience 

Yesterday I went up in a balloon (this was my fourth time) it was the best feeling it was amazing to be up there with over 500 balloons in the sky
  • BarbaraBarbara Member Posts: 486
    edited October 11
    Nice to hear from you @SusanBluerobot. I'm sure you are enjoying your trip.  Did you catch up with Bryan? xox