We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Trying to locate Kim Bright inkadinkado files

rf1107rf1107 Member Posts: 1
i really would like to obtain copies of two files...
mindscape nativity and three kings from Kim Bright inkadinkado .  

Is is there any way to still buy these or get from someone, please? 

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,990
    edited September 21
    @rf1107 - the person selling copyright Inkadinkado material was ordered to stop selling items she created without the correct permissions from the rightful copyright owners. So they are not lawfully available unless you contact the copyright owners. A quote from Kim Bright:

"Dimensions Crafts LLC, owns all right, title and interest in and to the Inkadinkado® and Inkadinkado® Mindscape art stamp images and designs. Neither Kim Bright nor Creative Bling is authorized to use, make, sell or create any .SVG files, or other products, based upon or incorporating all or any part of these stamp images or designs. The unauthorized reproduction of Dimensions Crafts LLC’s copyrighted designs, except as a result of the normal use of Inkadinkado® stamps, may violate the U.S. Copyright Act"
  • TAMinatorTAMinator Member Posts: 2,928
    Yeah, I remember their being some issue. She said she had gotten permission from Inkadinkado to make the cut files from the images but some woman put up a big stink and in the end she had to stop.
    Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps Made in USA photopolymer Kaleidoscope Creations Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason. ~ Brian Andreas
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,990
    Yes, @TAMinator - if you google Kim Bright you get a lot of Pinterest posts, so these questions will likely be floating on the internet for years, LOL!! I guess those stamps are not being sold any more.