We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

help with draw pattern

kallidapkallidap Member Posts: 2
I have a pattern that I want to draw.  But every time I select the draw option the pattern disappears from the mat.  Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening and how to stop it from happening.

Comments

• kallidapkallidap Member Posts: 2
    Oops, I didn't specify,  that the issue is happening on the ScanNCut
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,964
    @kallidap - this is not a Brother Scan and Cut forum, its a forum to support Make The Cut! software and its supported cutters, SNC is not one of them. Since all the cutting software programs have similar basic cutting utilities, I am going to suggest that in your software you need to indicate what is to be cut and what is not to be cut. Since you haven't done that yet, everything looks like it disappears off the mat, so nothing cuts. You need to find some other resources that have information on how to properly use your software.