We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Identify font I used on old project?

DhouseDhouse Member Posts: 61
Is there someway to identify a font I used on an old project? I clicked on it in the Layers menu and thought that it might give me the name, but it didn't. :/

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,359
    Sometime through further editing the font labelling is lost

some user keep a record of the fonts they used in the note windows or keep a copy of the label font layers either hidden and locked or on a new page for safe keeping

if the font shape is still original you maybe able to add black fill and export to png then use on of the online font identifying tool to determine the font
    I never have much luck with those though
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,152
    If you rename the layer, then that information is lost. Did you have. Ore than one layer? If so, if you click on the layer, then check to see if there are “sub layers” of that layer, sometimes it will be shown on a sub layer name.  If not, then there is no way unless you listed it somewhere in the project like notes.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • TAMinatorTAMinator Member Posts: 2,928
    If you post an image, someone might recognize it.
    Kaleidoscope Creations Stamps Made in USA photopolymer Kaleidoscope Creations Sometimes I think I should just keep my opinions to myself, she said, but someone has got to be the voice of reason. ~ Brian Andreas