We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Multi page cards

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,389
Hi Peeps, been design and cutting - I hate cutting as it is boring so I haven't cut all the cards in this set. You will find the cards under card-env/multi-paged. Didn't know what to call them! LOL. Here's some pics. Note the yellow blue and pink one with the flourish should be just two pages to look good you choose which two.  The card was damp hence the naff cut.  The ones with a paper clip need ribbon or string to fishing them properly. The corner one has one more page if you want to use it but that was when I ran out of cutting patience! There are a lot more options in this set.   The link is in my signature (Archimedes).

Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments