We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Silhouette Cameo 3 not cutting correctly

hollroehollroe Member Posts: 1
Hi,
I have had my silhouette for a few months and about a month in it started cutting off the mark. When sending a square it would cut on an angle. 
I fixed it temporarily by adjusting the Bytes to 1000 from 1000 manual. 
However it has just started again, and this hasn't fixed the problem, I have tried new blades, different blades, different blade settings, paper type, new mats, recalibration, updating the software, etc and nothing is working.
The machine had a meltdown and was trying to read the calibration marks in the middle of the page and grinding.

Please help! 
Its costing me time and money! 
Thanks

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,032
    edited August 20
    @hollroe - welcome to the Make The Cut! forum where we support the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. MTC does not support any of the newer (last 3 years) Silhouette cutters (including yours), so I am going to assume you are using the Silhouette Design software. You will likely need to find a support form specifically for SD or contact the Silhouette America support team.