We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

In House Tutorial

mountaingirlmountaingirl Member Posts: 1
I would like to find someone that can teach my 10 year old daughter how to use the Silhouette Cameo.  We live in Santa Monica (West Los Angeles).  Perhaps one or two hours to start with a simple project.  Can be done during the weekdays while she is on summer break or evenings/weekends.  Happy to pay a prearranged hourly rate.

Comments

• leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,366
    Hi mountain girl. Welcome to the Make the Cut forum. I think you are posting this request in the wrong forum, you might want to check out the silhouette website or check out some Facebook groups where most of the people use cameos or check out your local Joanns for a class. We discuss here how to use the cutting software Make the Cut! and Popup card studio. Some on the forum, are familiar with the cameo, and they may be willing to field some specific questions to help your daughter set the cutter up and use it, but most of us use other cutters, and use Make the Cut or Popup card studio to design with or and or cut with. 
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,358
    You don't mention which model silhouette ?
    But as Silhouettes are quite a popular cutting machine there are quite a few Tutorial type webpages often with videos

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files