We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Marking blade holder [Resolved]

PippinPippin Member Posts: 46
edited September 25 in Resolved Issues
I've been using my Zing to cut out some labels on 200gsm card. It took me a while to get the cutting height and settings correct (I saved the settings as a preset so that part is fine). I'm now setting up to cut some sticky labels - much much thinner stock of course. I realise it's good to have such an adjustable blade height but it's a PITA if you are working with different thicknesses and need to change the heights. I remember seeing a post with something you could print and stick on the blade holder to help determine where to set the height - like a rule / gauge? 

I'm currently using 25 post it notes to set the height so that part is consistent. Any advice welcome :-)
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments