We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Help with stickers and kiss/die cut combo

laurenb13laurenb13 Member Posts: 1
Hi all,

I am desperate here! I've tried making this sticker sheet more times than I want to admit. I have three separate layers I'm working with. All are PNGs. One is the graphic and text laundry combo set I made in Photoshop. One is the title of my sticker page. One is the 5x7 outline with rounded edges. See picture.

What I am trying to accomplish:

- Title to print ONLY (no cut)
- Graphic set to print and kiss-cut
- Outline to cut a die-cut around the border 

Is this not possible? Or am I doing something wrong? I've tried various combinations of weld and attach with no luck. I can get my Explore Air 2 to do two completely separate cuts (kiss and die), but it's a two-step process than isn't lining up perfectly.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,366
    I think you are trying to do this in design space and not Make the Cut! This forum is about discussing the program Make the Cut! which doesn't cut to the explore Air 2 but can accomplish what you want to accomplish with cutters that do work with MTC.  If no one comes along on the forum with knowledge of how to do this in design space, you might want to ask on facebook groups that have that expertise.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 10,029
    @laurenb13 - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we assist users of the software Make The Cut!, and its supported cutters. As mentioned by Leslie, MTC does not support any of the Cricut cutters. Check out Design Space groups/pages on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=cricut design space