We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to erase inner line?

allthingsknoticalallthingsknotical Member Posts: 10
How do I erase the inner line to when it cuts it’s not making a double cut line around the image?

Comments

• gll5613gll5613 Member Posts: 46
    The first image indicates that you are using Silhouette Studio. Judging by what I can see of the toolbar, it appears to be one of the V3 releases. Did you trace the anchor in Studio? If so, the slight break between the circular top and crossbar of the anchor is the problem. Because of the gap, the circular top and the rest of the anchor are being traced as separate shapes. If you wanted only the outside edge to be traced, you'd have to close that gap first (drawing a thick dark line with one of the line or shape tools would suffice). There are other tricks and remedies, but since this is the Make-the-Cut forum, I hesitate to comment further. If you want Silhouette Studio assistance, there is a forum you can join here:
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/Silhouette_Plus/index/
  • Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,384
    Can I suggest you click the outside line and copy and paste onto a new page as maybe the easiest!
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.