We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Waxy backing paper

hellocatfoodhellocatfood Member Posts: 1

I'm making a series of decals that will be made of up different coloured pieces of vinyl. To do this I need to be able to transfer cut bits of vinyl onto another non-stick sheet.

Does anyone know of a place to purchase the waxy backing paper that you get with rolls of vinyl?

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,480
    edited June 25
    I do not know where to get that, but you could try looking for it on Signwarehouse or Specialty Graphics.  Papilio also has a large selection of different vinyl related products.  You might also want to try freezer paper, available just about everywhere.  It has a "non stick" side to it.  Good luck with your search and let us know where you find what you're looking for, to help out others with the same question.
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,265
    Try searching for release paper

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files