We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

SOLD - KNK MAxx Air 24 & extra blade holders for sale $700.00

cindyrcindyr Member Posts: 33
edited July 12 in General

Selling my KNK Maxx Air 24" (has the 'tables' front and back. It's in excellent condition (still has plastic protective film on screen).  My best estimate for shipping (contiguous US) is from $35 to $60 Fed Ex depending upon location. Including all these blade holders - 2 regular Roland blade holders, KNK red blade holder, KNK orange(yellow?) blade holder, scoring tool. (does not come with any kind of software)

Also included are the cords, the pen and holder for calibrating, a KNK blue blade and a package of 5 Roland red blades. All of the included holders have blades in them with the exception of one of the silver Roland holders. I think the yellow has a fabric blade in it and the red has a red blade in it. Makes me think I have a blue holder somewhere and will include it if I locate it.  A lot of holders so you don't have to switch your blades out when changing media.

Post edited by cindyr on
www.royalthings.blogspot.com
Maxx Air 24 - -Cameo - Several Cricuts

Comments