We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Help with adding graphics

PippinPippin Member Posts: 46
I'm working on designing a pillow box with some graphics on to do print and cut but I'm having a hard time working out how to do the graphic bit. I've designed my box outlines (in illustrator) and have managed to import the SVG fine but how do I add graphics onto the box (in MTC)? Do I just import and pixel trace but then hide these parts when I do the cutting?

I had a go at print and cut yesterday but I was cutting out the thing I printed.

Comments

• PippinPippin Member Posts: 46
    Ignore me LOL! I think I've figured it out ;-)
  • PonnonPonnon Member Posts: 1
    edited September 6

Sometimes we want to remove the background of an image or just cut some parts of it, but there’s something you might not be aware of: You don’t need a pixel editing software like photoshop to do this task.

This article is here to prove that Gravit Designer is a tool that can do much, even bitmap retouching. The big secret is to know how to handle this task.

Post edited by Gabe on