We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

HELP with REGISTRATION KEY

kristymc731kristymc731 Member Posts: 2
HI.
I need some help locating my registration key for MTC. Windows forced an update on my computer Saturday night and caused my entire hard drive to wipe out. I need to reinstall this. I tried to do the request on the web page, but received nothing back. I sent in a support ticket, but it did not seem to go through or confirm that they received it. Waited a few hours and sent another ticket to see if maybe the first one didn't go through. Did not get received confirmation from that one either.
Searching this forum, I see that you have to use the original email address-which I am not sure of. But I did list all of my email addresses in the support ticket-no idea if anyone received it.
If anyone could direct me where to go or who to email for my key, I would so appreciate it.
Thanks so much,
Kristy

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,987
    edited May 21
    @kristymc731 - check your Spam or Junk email folders, it may end up there. I'll tag Bryan as well: @SBryanW

The system is automatic, and if you didn't give the right email in the right place you have to wait for manual intervention from someone - who happens to be a volunteer!
  • kristymc731kristymc731 Member Posts: 2
    Fantastic. Thanks so much. I'll be on the lookout!
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,287
    @kristymc731 - please send me an email with the same information you put in the ticket (the list of possible email addresses you used).  I tried looking up your registration key using the email address you used for this forum, but it is not the one you used.  My email address can be found by clicking on my profile in this forum.