We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Make the Cut tutorial

AnnemarieAnnemarie Member Posts: 1
Are there any tutorials available for a newbie please?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,959
    @Annemarie - there are several sources of tutorials...what cutter do you have?

Check out this page on Sandy's website: http://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,312
    Tutorials for what ?
    The Use of your machine or use of make the cut ?
    There are user manuals for KNK machines that also include a make the cut user manual and 
    also a user manual for only make the cut if you don't have a KNK machine

In addition the are many video show the functions of Make the cut and also many hours of webinar videos demonstrating techniques and also specific projects using make the cut

If you have a issue with either machine or achieving something in Make the Cut  you can ask here
    if you advise what your want to do we may be able to direct you to some resources to help
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files