We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

more elements

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,383
Hi Peeps, I've just been finishing off a few more element options. I haven't cut these so if any are haywire please let me know.
Too hot to cut later in the day and I don't want to disturb neighbours at the crack of dawn! Well I have put up a rehash of my Mask designs and called it Masks2. The original is still there but I thought I should do a few in smaller sizes along with a few cards and things. I have another 200 to add to this collection when I cut them. As I said before I will be dropping them up in sets of 10 (about 50 items a go) when I have cut a couple of each to prove that they work.
In the meantime I thought you might like these elements to add to your collections for decorating or including in your designs. You will find them under 'Elements/and more 1'
The link is below in my signature (Archimedes)

Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments