We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC "connecting" but not connecting to SIL [Resolved]

bke74bke74 Member Posts: 10
edited April 30 in Resolved Issues
I'm not sure what happened - I was fine a little bit ago, and now I'm not able to connect to my SIL cameo.  It's just sits.  I reinstalled, rebooted my computer, even switched out machines, and nothing.  Running Windows 10.
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• bke74bke74 Member Posts: 10
    not sure how long it will last, but I uninstalled 4.6.2, installed 4.6.1, then uninstalled and reinstalled 4.6.2 and now it seems to be working - fingers crossed!
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,150
    One quick question, do you also use the Silhouette program with your Silhouette cutter? If so, you cannot have both programs open at the same time.  if you do, the Silhouette program has "control" of the cutter and you can not use MTC to cut to it while the Silhouette program is open.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)