We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Registration Code

PurePartyPureParty Member Posts: 1
Hi

I requested my product registration code to be resent (old computer died and I am reinstalling everything) However I have received nothing as of yet

Can someone help??

I tried to search for the original email from the original purchase without success

thanks

Stuart

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,469
    Are you using the same email address as you used the first time?
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,838
    edited April 27
    @PureParty - the way the registration pin recovery works, if you do not use the same email address as you did when you registered, you will get nothing, it will only attempt to send the registration key to the email address that was registered along with it. That is so someone else cannot recover your reg key.

If that is the case, then you need to use the support ticket option in order to have someone manually send you the registration key. You will need to provide the email address you used at the time in the comments, your name, new email address and if things match up, you will get the PIN.

Hope that helps.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,838
    Here are the remarks from our volunteer admin, from another lost registration key post recently:

"As a reminder to everyone:  The link for lost registration:
    http://make-the-cut.com/LostRegKey.aspx
    ONLY works with the email address that was used to register/activate the registration key, and it ONLY returns that information to that email address (for security reasons obviously).  If a user no longer has access to the email address used for registering/activating, then the LostRegKey link does that person no good.  They would have to open a ticket (which is currently not working at the moment) or send me an email or PM as Gabe suggested in the second post above."
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,287
    @PureParty - I have sent you an email.