We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Print prewview has black border [Resolved]

pitapita Member Posts: 39
edited April 26 in Resolved Issues
For some reason my print preview and printed copy of my graphics have a black border around them.  Have no clue why.  Can anyone help me on this.  Thanks
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,469
    @pita, if possible, can you upload your MTC file?  You can reply to this message and attach the file using the small "picture" icon that shows when you are writing a message.  It looks kind of like a mountain with the sun or moon in the upper left corner. :)

• pitapita Member Posts: 39
    Thank you so much for your quick response Gabe.  I have been puzzled for weeks now not knowing why this has happened.  I just went into my print options and found that I have print shape outlines on.  All good now.  Thanks again :)
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,114
    pita said:
    Thank you so much for your quick response Gabe.  I have been puzzled for weeks now not knowing why this has happened.  I just went into my print options and found that I have print shape outlines on.  All good now.  Thanks again :)
    Glad you figured it out. That was what I thought it was and was going to suggest when I saw you had figured it out on your own.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)