We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Has anyone seen shelves for 12" x 24" materials?

horsefleshhorseflesh Member Posts: 82
Most of my vinyl is in 12" x 24" sheets, but I can't find any shelves that are quite right. Lots of 12x12 and 12x18 options for craft/construction paper, nothing at all for 12x24 sheets. Any ideas? 

Answers

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,489
    @horseflesh, I'm afraid I don't understand your question.  Could you explain what type of shelves your looking for, besides the size, please?
  • hwganghwgang Member Posts: 2,806
    @horseflesh, I'd suggest maybe using the 12" x 12" tiles of vinyl-coated wire mesh organizers that are everywhere and zip tying them to make the 12 x 24" size you need.

@Gabe, there's lots of shelving specifically designed to store 12" x 12" cutting stock. It took me a lot of fiddling to come up with my preferred solution for the 12" x 12" stuff!

Lynne
    Moderation in All Things should be Practiced Sparingly
    In KNK Love with my Zing, Eagle and the Support!