We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Is there a tutorial on use of the texture fill function?

When using texture fill function, how do I move or change the part of the digital paper that fills my shape without getting the tiling effect?

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,265
    edited April 23
    Texture will only tile if the size of your shape is larger than the texture image. 

The texture windows has a tile texture option that can be deselected but you may find you need to increase the scale to get full coverage. 

There's another way to add texture to closed shapes which makes sizing and positioning the texture to suit the shape easier. 

Post edited by Gabe on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,903
    @sk8rsmom - This function will default to Tiling being checked of as an option when you first use it in your project, no matter how large the texture is, it is the default setting of this dialogue box. Uncheck the option for Tiling, and then increase/decrease the percentage of the size of your texture as needed to fit the shape. The next time you use the function for the first time in another file, it remembers the default settings again, otherwise in the same file you keep getting the settings you used already. Guess it's a good thing or a bad thing depending.