We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

wysiwyg in black cat cougar misses the image by 1/4 inch

MonetMonet Member Posts: 4
for some reason when i use the wysiwyg with black cat cougar cutter, it no longer lines up around the image.  it is off by about 1/4 inch!  below and to the right of the image.  it cuts with print and cut just fine. perfectly. so i don't want to have to mess with the tools to adjust the x and y factors...

does anyone out there know why it is doing this??  and how to fix it? easily???

Comments

• BarbaraBarbara Member Posts: 485
    Try a factory reset.

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,311
    Did it once line up perfectly in wysiwyg
    since then has anything changed ?? new computer maybe ??

does it do the same with other files ?
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,135
    Are you using the black cat plugin or the knk Maxx ( not the Maxx Air) plug-in? It’s been a longtime, but as I recall one of the issues was that the black cat plugin you had to set the blade in and over in WYSIWYG mode. You didn’t when using the KNK plugin. Unfortunately, Andy never updated the BC plugin to fix that which is why most people learned to use the KNK Maxx plugin with the BC and Silver Bullet cutters.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)