We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Is support ticket feature working?

I have been trying for 3 days to open a support ticket. Is this not working? I need my registration # for a new computer and have changed my email and don't have access to the one I registered with. The support page lets me put in all the info but does not follow up by giving me a support ticket #. So, I'm not sure it goes through.

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,312
    You could try contacting Bryan directly
    Click on the balloon icon on the following page you can either send a private message or send an email using the email address listed

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • eleuthardeleuthard Member Posts: 4
    For 4 days I have tried to retrieve my code. I used the email I signed up with but ticket number is not received. Screen keeps taking me back to "open ticket." Getting very frustrated with process!!! I was able to move MTC files to new computer but it won't work without obtaining my code. Any suggestion? 
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,956
    @eleuthard - use the suggestion right above your post!!

@SBryanW - hi Bryan, can you assist?
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,135
    edited April 22
    Just a note - Bryan was always a "volunteer" who helped with MTC stuff.  I have checked and he has not been on the forum since April 6.  I also sent him an email on April 10th in regards to MTC and support and I haven't heard back from him since sending that email.  He was always good to reply to a PM and/or emails in the past so I am not sure if he has stepped away from MTC now as well or something else.  He hasn't replied to any of the inquires concerns here on the forum lately so I am not sure that tagging him is going to be of any help either.

As a result, I am not sure where/what anyone is suppose to go/do for help.  @Gabe is the only other moderator that I know here on the forum and he never helped with that stuff, just moderating the forum.  I don't know if he has someway to reach the powers that be or not. It appears that the ship is now completely rudderless I am afraid.
    Post edited by MeFlick on
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
    Thank you for answering my question. I am very disappointed about this. I would think someone should be able work on the support ticket problem or let users know it is not available so we don't waste our time. Thanks again, MeFlick.
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,287
    @eleuthard - I received your email this morning and have responded to it.  Please let me know (via email) if you still have issues.

As a reminder to everyone:  The link for lost registration:
    http://make-the-cut.com/LostRegKey.aspx
    ONLY works with the email address that was used to register/activate the registration key, and it ONLY returns that information to that email address (for security reasons obviously).  If a user no longer has access to the email address used for registering/activating, then the LostRegKey link does that person no good.  They would have to open a ticket (which is currently not working at the moment) or send me an email or PM as Gabe suggested in the second post above.

I will be working on trying to get the support ticket system issue resolved.

Thanks,
    Bryan

• SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,287
    MeFlick said:
    ... so I am not sure if he has stepped away from MTC now as well or something else...
    I am still around, but have been extremely busy with life and work (as I'm sure everyone is).
    I wrote this earlier today and it didn’t post.

Bryan does a lot of travelling for his job. He also has a family with growing grandchildren That he is active with. As such his time may be comprimised.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,135
    Thank you Bryan. It is good to know that you are still here working behind the scenes when you can.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
    Thank you so much, Bryan!! I am up and running with no issues. I really appreciate your help.  
    This would be a good time to suggest to people that they should use an email account that won't change if they change service providers, or move to another location. For example, a gmail account. I have been using my gmail account since they first started providing them. I have never had any issues, and it makes it a no-brainer for things like accounts on the various websites where they collect a username and email account. It also means I can access my email anywhere, anytime. I can't recommend this strategy enough. It sure would save some frustration, and down time.