We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

SVG Viewer Installation problem - no .exe file in download...please help.

hope9811hope9811 Member Posts: 191
Ok.... So I finally bought my new computer and am getting it up and running.  It is running Windows 10 on a 64 bit system.  I have MTC up and going on two versions and my silhouette.  However I am no longer able to see my SVG files.  So I jumped on here and searched for SVG viewer and downloaded the MTC one but in a couple threads, it recommended this viewer called SVGextension at this link.

https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=svgextension

When I go to this link, it says download archive which I did.  Then I unzipped it but nowhere in the download is a .exe file to actually "run" the program.

So I watched a couple videos and it is showing that he does in fact click on an .exe file to get it working.  Does anyone know where I can actually get the .exe file or can you recommend another svg viewer.  In the files it stated that some used mystic but a lot seemed to think it was really slow but good at what it did.  I can not remember for the life of me, what program I had on my old machine but I had forgotten how frustrating it is NOT to be able to see the 35gb of svg files that I have accumulated over the past 10 years!  

Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!