We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

SVG Viewer Installation problem - no .exe file in download...please help.

hope9811hope9811 Member Posts: 188
Ok.... So I finally bought my new computer and am getting it up and running.  It is running Windows 10 on a 64 bit system.  I have MTC up and going on two versions and my silhouette.  However I am no longer able to see my SVG files.  So I jumped on here and searched for SVG viewer and downloaded the MTC one but in a couple threads, it recommended this viewer called SVGextension at this link.

https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=svgextension

When I go to this link, it says download archive which I did.  Then I unzipped it but nowhere in the download is a .exe file to actually "run" the program.

So I watched a couple videos and it is showing that he does in fact click on an .exe file to get it working.  Does anyone know where I can actually get the .exe file or can you recommend another svg viewer.  In the files it stated that some used mystic but a lot seemed to think it was really slow but good at what it did.  I can not remember for the life of me, what program I had on my old machine but I had forgotten how frustrating it is NOT to be able to see the 35gb of svg files that I have accumulated over the past 10 years!  

Thanks!

Comments