We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

dxf imports scaling issue [Resolved]

curlymarkcurlymark Member Posts: 4
edited April 5 in Resolved Issues
Hello all,  I have had my Cameo for a few years now but it has suddenly started to import dxf files at a huge scale - hundreds of percent larger than the original.  I create my designs in Illustrator CS5.5 and export as a dxf.  When I open them in the Silhouette Studio 3 (ver3.3.451ss) software, the image is many times larger than the original, so I have to make a handwritten note of the exact size of artwork in Illustrator and then scale it all down in Silhouette Studio (grouping and ungrouping objects as necessary...sometimes I have to settle for the Silhouette scaling it to the nearest fraction of a millimetre which is not ideal owing to the fine detail in my work.

Thanks for any pointers
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!