We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC Gallery

Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,089
Starting with page 1689 there are lots of files that cannot be seen or downloaded and used. Does anyone know why this is a problem? It has been this way since January or February. I know there is lots of content in the gallery and I use it very often, so I am not complaining, just wondering what is wrong with it.
Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,290
    edited March 26
    Is that page 1689 of the gallery ?
    Page number are depend on the  number of items per page have you selected ?
    I tested using this criteria

I see what you mean

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,290
    edited March 26
    I going to take a stab in the dark here
    December 2017 was when google did something that caused issues with the mtc Webpage
    Some may recall the forum search be broken and the support ticketing not working during this time
    and Bryan commenting that "Google deprecated their API 1.0 on 2017-12-04, so that is when it probably stopped working.  This affected many, many forums - not just this one.  To fix it requires changing to their API 2.0"

I guessing during the time it took for this to be fixed any uploads to the gallery didn't work as they should have

I guess all we can do is tag @SBryanW

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,926
    And I think that with nobody at the helm, this may become the reality.
  • Rosie0530Rosie0530 Member Posts: 3,089
    Okay, well thanks. I thought maybe it was me but some of the entries come through and some do not, which is weird. I really love the gallery and I am not a designer, so it helps to have help! Thanks, guys.
    Rosie in VA. originally from PA. Proverbs3:5,6