We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Make the Cut Gallery

gckceversongckceverson Member Posts: 3
When are the images I uploaded to the Make the Cut Gallery going to be available to me?

Comments

• Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,348
    I'm afraid I don't understand this.  Have you uploaded images into the gallery via make the cut and are they svg or MTC files.  They should be processed fairly quickly if this is what you are talking about.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,225
    Usually you would upload files to the gallery to make them available to other users ? Although you could using as your online file storage for your use as well
    I would recommend you keep backups elsewhere
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • gckceversongckceverson Member Posts: 3

The files are Make the Cut files. Yes, I want to keep it as a storage for myself and others of course would have access to them. I have not seen my latest uploads for some time now. I just checked and they are not there. Is anybody else having that issue???

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,225
    When did you upload them as it would appear during December though into January webpage issues may have cause problem with the gallery

I just tested the Gallery using a small  file it was instanty available

Have you uploaded successfully to the gallery before ?

Do you know the file size of your mtc file ? I'm not 100% sure but maybe a maximum file size allowed

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,867
    @gckceverson - what is your ID number for the Gallery?
  • gckceversongckceverson Member Posts: 3
    I believe it was in March that I uploaded them. Yes, I have done it before. I don't know the size. My ID is19251. I had uploaded silhouettes of my stamps so that I don't need to use dies to cut them out and they are still not there
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,119
    Typically, most uploads to the gallery are available once uploaded. Unfortunately, it seems the Gallery has had some issues and some files may not be displaying as discussed earlier.  No one seems to know exactly why or when the issues occurred it appears.   You can try to upload again and see if they show up.  I would only do a couple to see if I could locate them before doing several.  I would not rely on the MTC Gallery its self as a "storage"  location for your self given that it could "disappear" or have an issue like this again in the future.  I highly recommend that anyone who has files that they want to ensure that they have access to make sure that you have them saved on your own computers, jump drives, cloud storage, or other methods that you can access.  Have multiple backups as well as any and all storage systems can and do fail.

Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,867
    The "why" is known, it's a database indexing issue, and when I communicated with Bryan he advised that he and Andy were going to try to resolve it. I offered my expertise with online databases if they needed it, but I haven't been called on it yet. =)