We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

24” Maxx Air for sale

DhouseDhouse Member Posts: 61
I have decided to sell the Maxx Air I recently bought used. I have so many things plugged into Bluetooth in my craft area, I can only get my Zing to cooperate!  I find I do everything on the Zing anyway and don’t really need the 24” width. Lofty aspirations, I suppose and retirement downsizing. 
Asking $800 including shipping. Feel free to forward to anyone that may be looking. 

Comments

• jahcurejahcure Member Posts: 30
    > @Dhouse said:
    > I have decided to sell the Maxx Air I recently bought used. I have so many things plugged into Bluetooth in my craft area, I can only get my Zing to cooperate!  I find I do everything on the Zing anyway and don’t really need the 24” width. Lofty aspirations, I suppose and retirement downsizing. 
    > Asking $800 including shipping. Feel free to forward to anyone that may be looking. 

Hi is this still for sale?